A student from north London is paying off her loans by making £14,000 in five months simply by winning competitions.
Chloe Bingham, 19, spends up to two hours a day entering contests to win prizes ranging from electronics, theme park trips and cash.
The University of Glasgow film student, has also won hampers, food, toiletries, and festival tickets - and is using the funds to pay off her student fees.
She enters hundreds of competitions she finds every day in magazines, online, social media and TV.
Chloe, from Islington, says entering competitions is a hobby. She started when she was just 11.
She says her top win was a competition run by Currys and PC World for students, which ran for a month in August 2015.
The aspiring film director recreated the scene from Harry Potter where Harry gets told he's a wizard - using glove puppets.
Chloe managed to bag herself £10,000 towards her university fees along with a tech bundle for students, which included a tablet, a toaster, headphones and an iron.
From August to December 2015, the Chloe won an astonishing 42 different competitions, including camping tickets to V festival worth £400 and a four night break for four people at a resort in Wales.
Her least successful month was October - but even then she still took home £420 worth of prizes.
She also won a Fortnum and Mason Christmas hamper worth £110 - by having the best #Christmasjumper photo for an Instagram competition.
Her first ever win was two nights at Alton Towers for her and her family after entering a Silent Night Bedtime Short Story competition when she was aged 11.
The student, who was previously on the BAFTA Youth Board, still has to dedicate quite a lot of time to her lucrative hobby but said it's not as time consuming as you would expect.
If she's free she may well spend one or two hours a day entering competitions, but some can easily be entered in just 20 seconds - you started filling in your details and let auto-fill do the rest.
There are also plenty of "creative" competitions out there too though - which require you to write something or take a photo or make a video to win.
Although these have bigger prizes, they tend to have lower entry levels because of the effort involved - so if you put in the time you can give yourself a good chance of winning.
Now, Chloe is a bit more discerning when it comes to the competitions she enters.
Between August 2015 and December 2015, Chloe won the following prizes:
- 4 - A personalised apron worth £25
- 13 - A £60 cheque
- 18 - V Festival Tickets worth £400 and a £15 restaurant voucher
- 26 - £100 worth of vouchers of her choice - she chose Love2Shop
- Total for August: £600
- 01 - Amazon Instant Video Hand of God premiere tickets
- 02 - A £20 One4All Giftcard
- 03 - A four day retreat for four people at Bluestone Wales in Pembrokeshire worth £500 and a Kindle Paperwhite worth £90
- 10 - £10,000 towards her university fees and a technology bundle - £11,200
- Total for September: £11,810
- 20 - A three course dinner with cocktails at Gusto Glasgow worth £60
- 26 - Boots from Little Mistress worth £60
- 30 - A night out at Corinthian Club for 12 worth £300
- Total for October: £420
- 04 - A pair of Cineworld tickets worth £20
- 09 - A pair of tickets to the Edinburgh Foodies Festival worth £20
- 18 - A pair of tickets to the Country Living Christmas fair worth £20
- 23 - Breakfast for two at any Little Chef worth £20
- 23 - A pair of tickets to the BBC Good Food Show worth £40
- 24 - A two night stay at any Mercure hotel worth £130
- 24 - A meal for two with cocktails/beers at Trading House Glasgow worth £50
- 26 - A Grange Strathmore Hotel Voucher worth £120
- 27 - Afternoon tea for two at Hilton Garden Inn, Glasgow worth £30
- 27 - Hozier gig tickets worth £45
- Total for November: £495
- 01 - A Krispy Kreme green card worth £10
- 04 - A night at Moggerhanger Park Bedfordshire hotel - £65
- 05 - A £5 Intu voucher
- 05 - A £10 iTunes voucher
- 06 - Biffy Clyro Concert in the Gardens tickets worth £100
- 07 - A £5 Intu voucher
- 09 - A £10 iTunes voucher
- 10 - A £10 Love2shop voucher
- 10 - A Cornish food hamper worth £50
- 11 - A voucher for a driving lesson for an 11-17 year old worth £35
- 11 - A pair of tickets to the Edinburgh Hogmanay Street Party worth £45
- 14 - £30 of vouchers for Glasgow Christmas Market
- 18 - A Mall Giftcard worth £20
- 21 - A Fortnum and Mason Hamper worth £110
- 23 - Beats Headphones worth £170
- 25 - A spa day for two at Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh worth £60
- 31 - A £25 Marks and Spencer voucher
- Total for December = £760
Total - £14,085