England’s top-achieving state primary school is in west London, according to the Sunday Times definitive rankings.
Fox Primary School in Notting Hill was named State Primary School of the Year - and five other London schools also made the top ten.
At Fox, 73% of children reached level 5 in reading, writing and maths in 2013, rising to 86% in 2014 and 93% in 2015.
Other London schools that featured in the top ten were:
- Barnes Primary School - 3rd
- Akiva Jewish Faith School, Finchley - 5th
- Bishop Gilpin C of E Primary School, Wimbledon - 7th
- St Peter's RC Primary School, Woolwich - 8th
- All Saints' C of E Primary School, Putney Common - 9th