There's no getting away from them. In texts, tweets and emails, emojis are everywhere.
So you won't be surprised to hear that emoji is the world's fastest growing language. In fact it's growing so fast that one firm in the City of London is looking to hire someone fluent in emoji.
In return for what they promise is a competitive salary, Today Translations wants someone to make sense of the latest trends in emoji.
Successful applicants will need:
- Bachelors Degree in Translation or 3+ years’ experience of the language industry
- Bachelors Degree in Social Sciences, with Linguistics, Social Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology or Communication preferred
- Excellent communication, relationship-building and organisational skills
- Commitment to delivering excellence
- Self-managing with an ability to prioritise a fast-paced workload
- Innovative, flexible with ability to work well with others
Interested? Find out more here.