A quick guide on where to watch London's New Year's Eve fireworks if you don't have a ticket:
- Cannon Street and the east side of Monument are both close to the viewing areas with tickets.
- Hampstead Heath and Parliament Hill have some of the most beautiful views in London.
- Primrose Hill is 250ft up and offers amazing views across London. Get there by tube to Chalk Farm on Camden.
- Lambeth Bridge and Vauxhall Bridge are a little further away but expect all the bridges to be a little chilly and ram packed.
- Tower Bridge, Southwark Bridge, Millennium Bridge will be crowded because of the views.
Hilly Fields in Brockley by train to Ladywell, Brockley or Crofton Park.