Chelsea's new manager Maurizio Sarri is speaking to the press on Wednesday for the first time since being appointed manager.
The Italian coach takes over from Antonio Conte who was sacked by the club.
Ahead of him leading the blues through the next Premier League season, here are five things you may not know about Sarri...
- The 59-year old worked was previously a professional banker after being unable to make a living as a footballer. He did continue to play at a grassroots level.
- Up until now, Sarri has never managed a club outside Italy nor has he won anything in his managerial career – he did lead Napoli to two second-place finishes, and one third-place finish.
- Was voted Italian coach of the year in 2017.
- Earned a nickname of ‘Mister 33’ from his squad at Sansovino. He apparently prepared 33 set-piece routines for the team to use when attacking opponents.
- He used a drone during training sessions whilst managing Empoli so he could analyse his players’ performance afterwards.