Despite escaping unnoticed several times, the men were not off the hook - as their cruel attacks were caught on CCTV.Read the full story ›
A man trying to stop mice getting into his flat was 'engulfed in a ball of fire' when expanding aerosol foam suddenly ignited.
The shocked resident in Acton, West London was trying to block holes in the wall. But he ended up getting badly burnt and was taken to hospital.
The victim used eight cans of foam but failed to make sure the room was properly ventilated.
Always read safety warnings on the side of aerosol cans and observe the safety advice closely. Areas where expanding foam is drying out should always be very well ventilated.
The foam contained a propellant gas, methylene-diphenyl-diisocyanate 4,4’ which is highly inflammable.
A Shetland pony in Brixton has been given a leg-up with the invention of a new 'Pedroscope' - for the height-challenged horse.Read the full story ›
Ethan Ferrier, who has only just learned to write begged the "bad men" who took Fern to let her "come home".Read the full story ›
Police forced to rethink equine naming policy after plans to rename Brian the horse to something more "warlike" spark public outcry.Read the full story ›
Looking for love can be difficult. But for these animals it's proving almost impossible.Read the full story ›
If you're having trouble staying on your feet in this icy weather, you're not alone.Read the full story ›
Most of the dogs were covered in scars and were found shut inside rooms in the private living quarters.Read the full story ›
Digby, who is just five weeks old and weighs less than 1lb, was found moments from death outside a block of flats.Read the full story ›