The judge said the scam would have been catastrophic for the Royal Marden's patients.
She was found by an off-duty police officer slumped in a doorway in Uxbridge Road, Hanwell on Sunday evening.
Black and Asian patients here are forced to wait a year longer on average because of the low proportion of donors from similar backgrounds.
Speaking to ITV News, Yousef's father Raaid Hassan Sakkijha said the family had received excellent care from St Thomas's Hospital, but had become victims of an "unlucky incident".
The father of Yousef al-Kharboush, the 9-day-old poisoned at St Thomas Hospital in London, told an inquest hearing today:
"My son has just died. I don't want more children to. If you looked at Yousef, he was dying because of this product. He was suffering. He died because of this."
As 18 babies have been struck down with blood poisoning after contracting an infection from a suspected contaminated drip, here is what the intravenous fluid is thought to have been contaminated with:
- Bacillus cereus is a bacterium found in dust, soil and vegetation.
- It produces very hardy spores which in the right conditions can grow and create a toxin which causes illness.
- It is likely to be on most surfaces.
- These toxins can cause two types of illness: one type characterised by diarrhoea, and the other, by nausea and vomiting.
- The duration of the illness can last about a day.
- The symptoms can begin to show after six hours.
There is more to be done over patient safety, the Health Secretary has said, after a batch of a food supplement was "strongly linked" to the death of one baby and the illness of 17 others.
Speaking at the NHS Confederation's annual conference in Liverpool, Jeremy Hunt said: "The truth is that we have come a long way (in patient safety) but we have a lot further to go.
"Today's story about the tragic blood poisoning of 18 children shows we can never take safety for granted. It also shows the importance of prompt and early identification of problems".
Three more cases of blood poisoning linked to a batch of intravenous liquid given to babies have been identified by health officials.
Public Health England (PHE) said yesterday that a batch of a food supplement was "strongly linked" to the death of one baby and the illness of 14 others.
PHE officials have now identified three further cases of septicaemia in babies being treated in neonatal units in hospitals in England - bringing the total number of cases to 18.
One case was confirmed at Peterborough City Hospital in Cambridgeshire and two probable cases have been identified at Southend University Hospital and Basildon University Hospital, both in Essex, she said.
ITV News understands that up to 400 units of the ITH Pharma product are distributed to 30-40 hospitals every day.
The big question is: if health officials were so quick to identify a particular incident at the plant which potentially led to a contamination, why didn't the firm identify and deal with the incident itself?
The reassurance we can give is that any potentially-contaminated product should have expired on Monday and so should not be on any hospital shelf now.
The pharmaceutical manufacturer behind a batch of intravenous liquids linked to 18 cases of blood poisoning in babies, has said it is still using the same ingredient in new batches, from the same supplier.
An ITH Pharma spokesman added they are not still using the same batch of products that is believed to be affected while the batches are created to order, for a single day's use and have a seven-day shelf life.
ITH Pharma is inspected every three to five years. It passed its last inspection which took place in April 2012, the spokesman said. They also claimed that its workers undergo a "rigorous and continuous" training programme, recognised by the MHRA, which is led by an in-house team.