Service suspended on Southern between Clapham Junction and Milton Keynes Central due to overhead line problems at Watford Junction. Tickets being accepted on Chiltern Railways, Underground, Overground services.
– A spokesperson for South West Trains/Network Rail Alliance
Due to a person being hit by a train at North Sheen, services from London Waterloo to Reading, Windsor and Eton via Richmond and on the Kingston loop are being delayed.
We would like to apologise to our customers for the disruption to their services this evening. We are working hard to recover from the incident, although we do expect services to be disrupted throughout the evening peak.
Because of this, the following changes will apply until approximately 6pm:
- No trains are currently able to call at stations between Mortlake and Whitton
- London Waterloo - Reading services will be diverted via Hounslow and will not call at stations between Barnes and Twickenham
- London Waterloo - Windsor & Eton Riverside services will be diverted via Hounslow and will not call at stations between Barnes and Twickenham
- Journeys may be delayed by up to 40 minutes
- Passengers may use London Overground, London Underground and London Bus services via any reasonable route.
– A British Transport Police spokesman
BTP officers were called to the line near North Sheen rail station in
Surrey on Tuesday 6 November after a report of a woman being struck by a train.
The incident was reported to BTP at 3.53pm and was also attended by Metropolitan Police officers.
Medics from South East Coast Ambulance Service also attended but the woman was pronounced dead at the scene.
The incident is currently being treated as non-suspicious and a file will be prepared for the Coroner.
Enquiries are ongoing to establish the identity of the woman and inform her family.
The train involved was the 3.28pm London Waterloo to Windsor and Etonservice.
#NorthSheen - A person has been hit by a train at this station. Emergency Services are enroute to site.
Disruption on First Great Western between London Paddington and Cardiff Central due to landslip between Swindon and Bristol Parkway.
A245 Woodlands Lane in Cobham both ways closed due to ice and accident between Cobham Road and Oaklawn Road.
One lane closed and slow traffic due to multi-vehicle accident on M1 Southbound before J11 A505 (Dunstable), congestion on M1 to J13 A421 / A507 Salford Road / Bedford Road (Bedford / Milton Keynes South).
Queueing traffic on A205 Brownhill Road (South Circular Road) Westbound at Sangley Road (Catford one way system). In the roadworks area.
Delays of up to 40 minutes on Stansted Express between Liverpool Street and Stansted Airport due to overhead line problems between Roydon and Harlow Mill.
Severe delays on London Overground between Richmond and Stratford, and between London Euston and Watford Junction due to earlier signal failure at Willesden Junction.