- 17 updates
The departure board at Staines railway station this morning showed delays on every single train into Waterloo.
Commuters packed onto the platform at Staines railway station this morning, as trains into London were hit by disruption.
Snow and ice on the lines was being blamed for delays of up to 30 minutes.
There are delays on the Bakerloo, Central, Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines this morning because of snow and ice on the tracks.
- Bakerloo - minor delays.
- Central - minor delays on West Ruislip branch.
- Metropolitan - minor delays on Amersham, Chesham, Watford and Uxbridge branches.
- Piccadilly - minor delays on Uxbridge branch
Commuters are facing rush-hour chaos this morning, with delays on many train lines because of snow and ice.
Services affected include:
- South West Trains between Reading and Waterloo. Delays of up to 90 minutes.
- South West Trains through Woking. Delays of up to 30 minutes.
- South West Trains around Brentford. No trains from Barnes to Hounslow via Brentford until further notice.
- London Overground. No trains between Watford and Willesden Junction until approximately 10:00.
- First Capital Connect and Southeastern between Sevenoaks and Hither Green. Delays of up to 25 minutes.
- Southeastern Trains between Maidstone East and Bromley South. Delays of up to 30 minutes.
Luton airport is also experiencing delays caused by the wintry weather.
Snow is causing major disruption at Stanstead Airport this morning.
Bosses were forced to close the runway at 6am, just as the first flights were due to take off.
The runway has now reopened, but there is a back-log of planes needing to take off and land.
Passengers are advised to contact their airlines for detailed information.
Latest ITV News reports
South West Trains has offered to refund customers, after today's wintry weather caused major delays on the railways.
Conditions will improve throughout the day with brighter skies on the menu later, but it'll stay very cold.