Six poisoned by indoor barbecue

Six people, including four young children, where treated in hospital after being poisoned by indoor barbecue.

Latest ITV News reports

Children poisoned as grandmother lights barbecue indoors

Four young children have been treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after their grandmother brought a barbecue indoors to dry her washing.

The woman, who hasn't been named, lit the device which she set up in the family kitchen in East Ham before leaving the house.

Two adults were also treated in hospital.

Liz Wickham reports.

Advertisement