- 3 updates
With the promising weather set to make for a great weekend you may be planning to get away this bank holiday with your family.
However if your offspring are prone to car sickness then the journey may not be as easy as hoped. Here are 10 tips which may help your children to overcome car sickness
- Opening the window has been found can help reduce the symptoms of car sickness
- Anti-sickness medicine
- Sitting the children in the front of the car or in a window seat
- Encourage them not to read or look down while travelling
- Having a sleep may help them
- Deep breathing
- Wearing an acupressure wrist band
- Distract your child by getting them to listen to music
- Taking ginger supplements
- Ask your child to fix their eyes on the horizon
Latest ITV News reports
Get the latest weather and travel news for this bank holiday weekend here.