Exactly one week on from the murder of Drummer Lee Rigby, police have made a new appeal for information.
They've been handing out leaflets in Woolwich in the hope of finding new witnesses.
Ingrid Loyau-Kennett - the woman praised for confronting the suspects in the immediate aftermath of the attack - returned to the scene today.
A mother who has been hailed a heroine after she confronted a suspect in the wake of a brutal attack on a soldier said the the outpouring of support from the public sent a message that the UK "would not accept" terrorist attacks.
Ingrid Loyau-Kennett visited the scene of the attack:
An inquest into the death of Drummer Lee Rigby will open at Southwark Coroner's Court on Friday May 31.
A mother who has been hailed a heroine after she confronted a suspect in the wake of a brutal attack on a soldier said she felt "very emotional" as she returned to the scene for the first time today.
Ingrid Loyau-Kennett spent time looking at the dozens of tributes left in memory of Drummer Lee Rigby as she visited Woolwich.
A post-mortem examination of murdered Drummer Lee Rigby has established that the cause of death was "multiple incised wounds", Scotland Yard said today.
A 21-year-old arrested in connection with the murder of soldier Lee Rigby has denied any involvement in the "atrocity".
Hayden Allen, who is reportedly a Muslim convert, was held on Saturday on suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder by detectives from Scotland Yard's Counter Terrorism Command.
Specialist firearms officers used a Taser on Allen as he was arrested in Charlton Lane, in Greenwich, south east London, some three days after the horrific killing of Drummer Rigby. He was later released on bail.
Allen said: "I had no prior knowledge of the atrocity that happened last week and I played no part in the incident or the lead-up to it whatsoever.
"My family are wholly uninvolved. I ask that the police continue to investigate and that my family be allowed without harassment to continue their lives."
Three firearms officers involved in the shooting of the men suspected of murdering soldier Lee Rigby could be back on duty within weeks.
The officers, along with two of their commanders, are currently undergoing post shooting assessments and Chief Superintendent Alistair Sutherland said he 'certainly hopes' that they will return to normal duties soon.
He said: "I will obviously speak to my counterparts in our department for professional standards and I will liaise with the IPCC (Independent Police Complaints Commission), and then I will come to a decision around putting them back to ops.
"But at this stage I would anticipate them being back on operational duty fairly quickly."
The publication of the contact details of alleged EDL members online by a hacking protest group, comes after a video vowing to bring the organisation down was posted online.
Titled 'A Message from Anonymous UK to the English Defence League', it accuses the group of using the death of Drummer Lee Rigby as an "another excuse to further spread your campaign of hate, bigotry, and misinformation".
Around 1,000 protesters joined an EDL march to Downing Street on Monday, chanting "Muslim killers off our streets" and "There's only one Lee Rigby" in tribute to the soldier killed in Woolwich last week.