- 4 updates
Caroline Alexander, Chief Nurse for NHS England (London Region), said:
The worst nine NHS trusts in the Macmillan league table are:
- 1. Imperial College Healthcare
- 2. Barts Health
- 3. Croydon Health Services
- 4. Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals
- 5. King's College Hospital
- 6. North Middlesex University Hospital
- 7. St George's Healthcare
- 8. Whittington Health
- 9. North West London Hospitals
A cancer charity is calling for urgent action to improve cancer care in London, after a recent survey painted a damning picture of hospitals in the capital.
Macmillan Cancer Care surveyed patients across England about their experience of different hospitals - and nine out of ten of the worst rated NHS Trusts were in London.
It is the third year running that London NHS Trusts have filled the majority of places in the bottom ten of Macmillan's league table.
Latest ITV News reports
London hospitals have been ranked the worst in England by patients being treated for cancer.