- 4 updates
The Government advises people should not regularly drink more than the guidelines of three to four units of alcohol for men a day, and two to three units of alcohol for women a day.
The bar bill included:
- 84 bottles on Dom Perignon
- 12 bottles of Dom Perignon rose
- Several shots of 18-year-old Glenmorangie single malt whisky
- Champagne-based cocktails and bottles of Peroni lager
- It also featured soft drinks, 44 cans of Red Bull and 14 bottles of water
Bar staff in Mayfair have been left stunned after two Russian businessmen spent more than £130,000 during a staggering three-hour drinking session. The two men left staff at the Embassy nightspot in Mayfair with big tips after going head-to-head to see who could accrue the larger bar tab.
There was so much alcohol - including vintage champagne - that around one-third of the bar bill ended up being poured away when the men left at 3am today.