- 23 updates
A number of train operators are still reporting service disruptions after yesterday's storm.
South West Trains
- Routes from Eastleigh towards Fareham remain closed. There is a bus service.
- Trains than run from Portsmouth to London via Fareham, Hedge End and Eastleigh will run as normal.
- Buses running between Brockenhurst and Lymington Pier.
- Rail shuttle from Manningtree to Colchester for connections to Liverpool Street.
- Services from Norwich and Ipswich to Cambridge are connecting with First Capital Connect services from Cambridge to Kings Cross.
- Stansted Express services suspended until further notice. No replacement buses available.
- Delays between Whitlocks End and Birmingham Snow Hill until further notice.
- Buses replace trains between Watford Junction and St Albans Abbey.
Buses are replacing trains between between Barking and Grays via Rainham on C2C due to emergency engineering works.
There will be no service on the Rainham branch until at least Tuesday afternoon, because of damage to the overhead lines.
Services are suspended on Greater Anglia between Broxbourne and Hertford East, and between Cheshunt and Cambridge due to overhead line problems. There are no replacement buses available and it is not clear when services will resume.
Elsewhere there are replacement bus services running on between Ipswich and Manningtree and between Manningtree and Liverpool Street.
There are also no services between Witham and Braintree due to a fallen tree on the line.
And services are suspended on Greater Anglia between Sudbury (Suffolk) and Marks Tey due to overhead line problems.
Stansted Express services remain suspended until further notice due to overhead line damage caused by the powerful storm:
Commuters are being warned to expect some delays to rail services today as the network continues to recover from one of the biggest storms of the past decade.
Engineers have been working through the night to ensure that lines are clear but Network Rail says there may still be some delays to early morning services.
A very limitedservice between the following stations is running:
- London St Pancras International - Brighton (calling at all stations) and return
- London Blackfriars - Mitcham Junction - Sutton - Wimbledon - London Blackfriars (calling at all stations) in one direction only
- Luton – Bedford (with a limited connecting bus service between Stanmore on the Jubilee line, St Albans, Harpenden, Luton Airport Parkway and Luton)
- King’s Cross -Peterborough (calling at Finsbury Park, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Welwyn and all stations to and from Peterborough)
- Hitchin – Cambridge: There are only buses running currently.
- There are taxis only for Watton-at-Stone: arranged from Stevenage or Hertford.