- 10 updates
- The victim was hit by a bus at Station Approach, East Croydon justbefore midday
- He was treated at the scene and taken to St George’s Hospital by air ambulance where he later died
The London Ambulance service has confirmed that the cyclist involved in the collision with a bus in East Croydon has died.
- The collision happened around midday on Addiscombe Road near East Croydon station
- The victim fell beneath the number 410 bus
Met Police have confirmed another collision today between a bus and cyclist. The cyclist, thought to be aged in his 40s, reportedly suffered life threatening injures.
Police say they 46-year-old cyclist is now in a serious but stable condition following the collision in Kennington.
- Met Police were called by London Ambulance at 8:45am
- The collision happened in Kennington Park Road at the junction with Kennington Road
- The bus stopped at the scene and the driver has not been arrested
A cyclist has collided with a bus on Kennington Park Road in south London. The cyclist, a 46-year-old man has been taken to a south London hospital in a critical condition.