- 4 updates
Four men who have been sentenced for a total of 23 years for conspiracy to rob G4S guards, targeted deliveries across the UK.
Caston Francis, Leon Hall, Leon McKenzie and Clifford Griffiths were sentenced for their part the below robberies.
- Robbery at Barclays Bank, Hucclecote, Gloucester, on 14 June, 2011.
- Attempted robbery at Barclays Bank, Tilehurst, Berkshire, on 23 August, 2011.
- Robbery at Barclays Bank, Hucclecote, Gloucester, on 20 September 2011.
- Robbery at HSBC, Chandlers Ford, Hampshire, on 24 November, 2011.
- Robbery at Lloyds TSB, Bath, Somerset, on 25 January, 2012.
- Attempted robbery at Barclays Bank, Hucclecote, Gloucester on 3 April, 2012.
CCTV released by the Metropolitan Police shows two of the armed robberies committed by the gang in Gloucester.
The four men targeted G4S guards making deliveries to high street banks.
Warning: Some viewers may find the CCTV distressing
A gang who stole £100,000 in a series of armed robberies across the UK have been sentenced to a total of 23 years.
Caston Francis, 52, of Tulse Hill, Leon Hall, 36, of Streatham, Leon McKenzie, 33, of Orpington, Kent, and Clifford Griffiths, 36, of Wandsworth, have been convicted of conspiracy to rob G4S guards between 2011 - 2012.