Live updates

1. National

In pictures: Justin Bieber's scuffle with photographer

These pictures show Justin Bieber's scuffle with a photographer outside his London hotel.

Justin Bieber climbs back out of his car to confront photographer Credit: Channel 5 News
Justin Bieber shouts abuse back at the photographer Credit: Channel 5 News
Bodyguards hold Justin Bieber back Credit: Channel 5 News

Advertisement

1. National

Transcript of Bieber's scuffle with photographer

Here is a transcript of the scuffle between Justin Bieber and photographers outside the star's London hotel:

Bodyguard: Watch out, give us some space guys.

Photographer: OK, OK.

[Bieber pushes photographer]

Photographer: Easy! Easy! That's assault. That's assault.

Bodyguard: Yeah, but you're in our way. Relax.

Photographer: No, I moved out the way. F-----g little c---. That's assault. F--k back off to America. F-----g little moron.

Bieber: What the f--k did you say? What did you say? I'm gonna f-----g beat the f--k out of you.

Photographer: You heard what I said. Lose your f-----g bouncers.

1. National

Bieber: I 'let the paps get the best of me'

1. National

Justin Bieber filmed clashing with press outside hotel

Justin Bieber has "clashed" with a cameraman outside his London hotel, Channel 5 news reports.

In the footage, Bieber is seen pushing a member of the press out of the way as he climbs into a waiting car.

He then gets out of car and pushes the cameraman again, shouting a stream of expletives.

Watch the video in full on the Channel 5 News at 5pm.

Bieber getting better after 02 'collapse'

Pop star Justin Bieber was treated by doctors after suffering breathing problems during his concert at London's O2 Arena last night.

The 19-year-old was performing the third out of four nights at the venue.

The Canadian took a 20-minute rest before returning to the stage to finish the show.

He has since sent this message to his 35 million Twitter followers:

Earlier this week he was criticised for keeping fans waiting after coming on stage late for Monday's performance.

Advertisement

1. National

Fans 'proud' of Bieber for continuing with concert

Load more updates