Chelsea travel to the Etihad Stadium today to battle it out against Manchester City.
It's highly expected that former Blues player, Frank Lampard will grace the pitch at some stage of the match.
According to ITV Sport they'll be several key battles to look out for during this game.
Chelsea's new striker Diego Costa has picked up a hamstring injury and had to pull out of the Spanish squad ahead their game on Monday. Costa, who has scored four goals in three Premier League games since he joined the Blues, has had problems with his hamstrings this year. In May, he was substituted in the Champions League Final after getting injured.
The Spanish Football Federation said that he had injured the hamstring in his left thigh and they would be sending images of the injury to Chelsea. The Blues' next game is on September 13th against Swansea.
France international Loic Remy, has joined Chelsea on a four-year deal according to ITV Sport. The striker will be a replacement for the recently departed Fernando Torres.
Chelsea has agreed terms for a two-year loan deal of Fernando Torres to AC Milan. The move is now subject to the striker agreeing personal terms with the Italian club and passing a medical examination.
The passing of our much-loved Life President Lord Attenborough has greatly affected everyone, and Chelsea Football Club fully appreciates our supporters’ emotions at this time and your wish to pay tribute to the important part he played in our history.
At our next home game, against Swansea City on Saturday 13th September, there will be a minute’s appreciation prior to kick-off in honour of a great Chelsea fan who also served as a club director for 13 years. There will be tributes on the big screens and in the matchday programme.
A lasting memorial to Lord Attenborough’s support of Chelsea is also appropriate. In consultation with Lord Attenborough's family, the club will carefully consider the possibilities and suggestions for this to ensure the most suitable option is taken.
AC Milan have made an enquiry to Chelsea about signing Fernando Torres. The striker, who cost the Blues £50 million when he joined from Liverpool three years ago, is out of favour at Stamford Bridge and has yet to play for the first team this season.
Milan's administrator Adriano Galliani has said on the club's website they want to sign a forward and have contacted Chelsea:
We have written to Chelsea and are awaiting a response. We are optimistic.
A man who stole designer handbags worth more than £100,000 has been jailed for 42 months. Christopher Gibbs, of no fixed address, pleaded guilty to burglary at Isleworth Crown Court. The 31-year-old was one of three raiders who stole 24 handbags including Hermes Birkin, Chanel, Dior and Louis Vuitton from a shop in Chelsea in May.
Although Gibbs had his face covered with a mask during the raid, it slipped as he fled the Designer Exchange, a boutique second-hand bag shop in Egerton Terrace. He was captured on CCTV and officers were then able to identify him.
Police are appealing for help in identifying the other two burglars, saying: "Gibbs has refused to name his accomplices and we have not recovered the stolen bags which are valued at more than £100,000. If you have any information which could help us identify the other suspects or recover the bags then please contact police."
Sorry, this content isn't available on your device.
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has insisted that his decision to re-sign Didier Drogba, who was the club's fourth highest scorer of all time, was not clouded by sentimentality.
"Didier's coming because he's one of the best strikers in Europe," Mourinho said.
"I know his personality very well and I know if he comes back he's not protected by history or what he's done for this club previously.
"He is coming with the mentality to make more history."
Didier Drogba will begin his second spell at Chelsea next season after agreeing a one-year deal with Jose Mourinho's side.
The 36-year-old striker and Blues favourite returns to Stamford Bridge after leaving in 2012 for stints at Shanghai Shenhua and Galatasaray.
"It was an easy decision - I couldn't turn down the opportunity to work with Jose again," Drogba said.
"Everyone knows the special relationship I have with this club and it has always felt like home to me."