A British cyclist has described how he found the bodies of the Surrey family who were murdered in the French Alps.
A French judge and prosecutor are to travel to the UK, as part of their investigation into the murder of three Britons in the Alps.
A bomb disposal squad spent more than two hours at the Surrey home of the French Alps shooting spree victims today
Police investigating the murder of a British satellite engineer gunned down in the French Alps along with his wife and mother-in-law have released an image of a male motorcyclist they want to speak to.
The French Gendarmerie have released an artist's impression of a motorcyclist they are trying to trace who was seen riding in the area between 3.15pm and 3.40pm on the day the murders took place.
They are appealing for who anyone who might recognise the man in the image to come forward.
50 year old Saad al-Hilli from Claygate in Surrey, his dentist wife Ikbal and her elderly mother Suhaila al-Allaf were murdered on a remote forest road near Lake Annecy in southern France on September 5, last year. French cyclist Sylvain Mollier was also killed.
Iraqi-born Mr al-Hilli's eldest daughter Zainab was shot, beaten and left for dead, but survived. Her four-year-old sister Zeena lay hidden under her mother's corpse and was only discovered eight hours after the murders.
French prosecutor Eric Maillaud today told reporters in Surrey that the reasons for the murders of three Britons gunned down in the Alps "have their origins in this country".
Surrey Police are still stationed outside the home of Saad Al-Hilli in Claygate today.
At midday, a joint press conference will be held with French prosecutors who have traveled to the UK to continue their investigation into the shootings.
Officers at the Surrey home of the French Alps shooting spree victims have confirmed items discovered were not hazardous and said neighbours evacuated from their houses could safely return. A police spokesman said:
Surrey Police can confirm that items found... are not hazardous. The items were found earlier today when the search of the property was extended from the main building to outbuildings in the garden.
The extension to the cordon has now been lifted and residents who were evacuated earlier as a precaution are now being allowed to return to their homes.
The army bomb disposal team have left the house belonging to the al-Hilli family.