Prince Harry and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge enjoy a magic day out at new theme park opening.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's baby is due in July, St James's Palace confirmed.
The Duchess of Cambridge said her first official portrait, which was unveiled today, was "amazing" and "brilliant".
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry are on a visit to the new Warner Bros. Studios in Leavesden, Hertfordshire.
William was invited to try out the bike used in the Dark Knight trilogy, the Batpod, and also got to see the revving engine of the batmobile, named the Tumbler.
Warner Bros. Studios in Leavesden, Hertforshire is today being inaugurated by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry.
The Duke of Cambridge will also announce the launch of the Prince Williams Scholarships in Film, Television and Games - designed to assist three people in need of financial support to study a postgraduate course in one of the three industries.
The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter is the only attraction where guests can see behind the scenes of the Harry Potter franchise.
- The £100 million studio is the first of its kind to be built in 70 years
- It accounts for one third of the feature film production stage space in the UK
- It is the only film studio in the country to be owned and operated by a major Hollywood studio
- Home to all eight Harry Potter films, Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace, Goldeneye and Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow
- The studio has nine sound stages, a 100 acre back-lot, and one of the largest underwater filming tanks in Europe
Their motto is "be prepared" and preparations are most definitley underway in Windsor as the Queen's Scouts get ready to meet the Duchess of Cambridge. Kate will also attend the National Scout Service at St George's Chapel tomorrow.
The pregnant Duchess of Cambridge was given a special gift by London Underground's Howard Collins.
The Queen, the Duke of Edinburgh and the Duchess of Cambridge visited Baker Street to mark the 150th anniversary of the Underground. They met Tube staff, spoke to Sherlock Holmes and unveiled a plaque on a train.