A 'Happy Forecast' has found Fulham and Parson's Green to have the happiest communities in the capital.
A study of all London's 119 postcodes found these areas have the best social wellbeing, while Tooting, Whitechapel and Walworth had the worst.
The project has been translated into an interactive 3D map of London, visualising over 700 man hours of observational research across all 119 post codes.
'Most Happy' areas include:
- SW6 - Fulham, Parson's Green
- SE19 - Upper Norwood, Crystal Palace, Norwood New Town
- SE21 - Dulwich Village, West Dulwich
- SW13 - Barnes, Castelnau
- SE22 - East Dulwich
'Least Happy' areas include:
- SW17 - Tooting
- E1 - Aldgate, Whitechapel, Mile End
- SW8 - Nine Elms, Vauxhall, South Lambeth
- WC1 - Bloomsbury, Gray's Inn
- SE17 - Walworth, Elephant and Castle