A Knightsbridge resident, frustrated at the noise from a parked Lamborghini, was filmed throwing an apple at the car. The incident happened in Sloane Street on Saturday evening. Residents have made complaints about the noise from supercars in the area.
Police are trying to track down a suspect seen of CCTV whose masked slipped as he left the scene of a robbery in Knightsbridge. £150,000 worth of designer handbags were stolen from Designer Exchange in Knightsbridge last Saturday.
Officers believe 31-year-old Christopher Gibbs went into the high-end boutique with two other people last Saturday. Detective Chief Inspector Rhys Willis from Kensington and Chelsea Police, said:
"Officers executed a number of warrants today searching for property and the suspect Christopher Gibbs who is now wanted for this offence. Gibbs is a dangerous individual and the public are warned not to approach him but to dial 999 if seen. He is believed to be in the Paddington area of London."
Watches worth £300,000 have been stolen during an armed robbery at a hotel in Knightsbridge. A display cabinet was smashed by a gang using a hatchet and a hammer at the Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel in Cadogan Place just after midnight.
The gang escaped on two high-powered motorbikes and police believe four people were involved. Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Last week £500,000 worth of watches were stolen during a robbery in Oxford Street.
Heston Blumenthal said he is "very sorry for the "inconvenience" caused to people whose bookings have been cancelled this week at his restaurant Dinner, following a norovirus outbreak.
The celebrity chef told The Mail on Sunday that closing the London restaurant for a week might seem "rather extreme and over cautious" after the virus affected 45 diners and workers, but said that guests and staff were his main concern.
"My goal has always been to pursue perfection in the kitchen and to amaze our guests with taste sensations beyond their imagination, rather than expose them to the risk of a really nasty couple of days of heaving," he told the newspaper.
Blumenthal said that many schools and businesses had been affected worse than the restaurant, but he had temporarily closed Dinner "to be 100 per cent sure" the virus had been contained.
Westminster City Council said that its food safety officers are working with Heston Blumenthal's Dinner and Public Health England over a norovirus outbreak at the restaurant.
A norovirus outbreak at Heston Blumenthal's exclusive two Michelin-starred Dinner restaurant has affected 45 diners and members of staff.
A total of 24 diners and 21 members of staff were taken ill at the restaurant in the Mandarin Oriental hotel on Hyde Park, Westminster City Council said.
Dinner, which opened in 2011, specialises in historical English food and a meal for two can cost around £190.
Its website said that it was expected to remain closed for a week from today.
TV chef Heston Blumenthal has closed his gourmet London restaurant for a week after a virus outbreak.
45 diners and staff were infected with norovirus at the Dinner restaurant, in the Mandarin Oriental hotel on Hyde Park.
Mr Blumenthal has apologised to the customers affected.
It's not the first time one of the chef's restaurants has been hit by the stomach bug.
In 2009 his most famous venue, The Fat Duck in Bray, was closed for 10 days following an outbreak that left 500 people sick.
A Knightsbridge house could be tripled in size by drilling that goes 50 feet underground.
But the neighbours of the homeowner who wants to do this has aren't too happy, as Marcus Powell reports.
It is thought there will also be a large wine cellar, an art storage room, gym facilities and male and female changing rooms at the house owned by David Graham, a Canadian who according to reports made hundreds of millions of pounds when he sold his cable television business.