A six-year-old boy from Luton is hoping to spend Christmas at home for the first time.
Jakub Steczkiewicz suffers from Hirschprung's disease and has had five organs transplanted twice.
A family of 12 has disappeared amid fears they have travelled to Syria. The group from Luton, which reportedly includes a baby and two grandparents, failed to return home from a holiday in Bangladesh.
- Muhammed Abdul Mannan, 75
- His wife Minera Khatun, 53
- Their daughter Rajia Khanom, 21
- Sons Mohammed Zayd Hussain, 25
- Mohammed Toufique Hussain, 19
- Mohammed Abil Kashem Saker, 31
- His wife Sheida Khanam, 27
- Mohammed Saleh Hussain, 26
- His wife Roshanara Begum, 24, along with three children, aged between one and 11
All flights in and out of Luton Airport have been cancelled this evening after a security alert. A spokesman for easyjet said: