The Metropolitan Police have released CCTV images of people they want to trace in connection to violence and disorder at the Millwall vs Wigan FA Cup semi final match. Earlier today, police arrested three men in dawn raids in connection with the violence.
Note: Images removed on police request_
Police carried out dawn raids to arrested three men in connection with violence at an FA Cup match between Millwall and Wigan.
The men, aged 21, 22 and 27, were arrested at addresses in London by officers from Operation Arrowtip, which targets football-related crime.
So far 23 people have been arrested in relation to violence at the semi-final at London's Wembley Stadium on 13th April, during which Millwall fans attacked police and fought among themselves inside and outside the ground.
Police have arrested a 24-year- old man in connection with the disorder at the Millwall v Wigan FA Cup semi final last Saturday.
The man was arrested on suspicion of violent disorder and is currently in custody at a south London police station.
They have also released pictures of 10 people they wish to speak to as part of an investigation into the fan violence at the game.
Four police officers suffered minor injuries during the disorder
Police have released pictures of ten people they'd like to speak to following fighting among Millwall supporters at last weekend's FA Cup semi-final at Wembley. Violence broke out during the game between Milwall and Wigan. 11 people were arrested at the time.
Officers investigating the disorder at the Saturday's Millwall vs Wigan FA Cup semi-final at Wembley have arrested a 27 year old man.
The man was arrested earlier this morning at his home address in Lewisham on suspicion of theft of a police hat.
He was taken to a south London police station and has since been bailed to return on a date in June pending further enquiries.
Officers from Operation Arrowtip are looking to identify all those engaging in disorder and would encourage anyone with information to contact the investigation team on 020 8246 0076 (not 24 hours) or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. All calls will be treated in the strictest confidence."
Two men have been charged after violence during the FA Cup semi-final between Millwall and Wigan Athletic at Wembley Stadium.
The match, which Wigan won 2-0, was marred by violent scenes inside and outside the famous London ground.
Richard Freeman, 53, of Grebe Way, St Neots, Cambridgeshire, had been charged with breaching bail conditions - he appeared in custody yesterday, police said.
Terance Cape, 43, of Goldwin Close, New Cross, London, will appear on bail at Hendon Magistrates' Court on May 1 charged with racially aggravated behaviour.
Fourteen people were arrested on Saturday, police said, 12 Millwall supporters and two Wigan fans.
An official statement from the club read:
Millwall Football Club will do everything possible to assist the Football Association and the Metropolitan Police investigating the disorder that occurred during Saturday's FA Cup Semi-Final against Wigan Athletic at Wembley Stadium.
The Met confirmed after the match that they had made ten arrests with more expected to follow.
Millwall CEO Andy Ambler said: "Our position is clear. Anyone associated with our club found guilty of violent behaviour will be banned indefinitely from Millwall matches in addition to any punishment they receive from the authorities.
Having worked so hard to show the positive side of our club both on and off the field, we cannot allow the actions of a mindless minority to undermine that.
At this stage we are still in the process of establishing the full details of what happened in a section of the ground during the second half. When we have those facts at our disposal and the police have completed their investigations we may be in a position to comment further."