An exhibition showing previously unseen pictures of Princess Diana opens today.
A dress that once belonged to Princess Diana has sold for £102,000 at auction.
One of Princess Diana's most ornate of gowns is going up for auction in London this evening, and could fetch £80,000,
A new exhibition opens today featuring previously unseen photos of Princess Diana.
The Cork Street Gathering in Mayfair will feature pictures of a young Lady Diana Spencer at the Pimlico nursery where she used to work.
The pictures were taken by photographer John Minihan just as Lady Diana's budding relationship with Prince Charles was exposed in the media- marking a turning point for her future life in the spotlight.
The exhibition is held at 27 Cork Street and is free entry.
A controversial film about the final years of the life of the Princess of Wales gets its premiere in London tonight. The film focuses on Diana's relationship with the heart surgeon Hasnat Khan.
Ken Wharfe, the Princess's former Metropolitan Police bodyguard, told The Daily Telegraph: "If these parents were so concerned that this information was relevant or had some general import, then they should have delivered it to the inquest.
"Why has it taken so long to air this new information? It seems so shallow to me. I just think it's a bit of a publicity stunt.
"For what reason I'm not certain, but in the absence of any real evidence, I'm sure this will go away."
The Sunday People reports that new information relating to Princess Diana's death emerged during the court martial of the former SAS sniper Danny Nightingale.
It is claimed that one of the pieces of evidence put before the court was a seven-page letter written by the parents in-law of another SAS operative, known only as 'Soldier N'.
The letter, which was allegedly sent to the commanding officer of the elite unit, is said to claim that Soldier N boasted that the SAS "was behind Princess Diana's death".
Danny Nightingale was found guilty of illegally possessing a gun and ammunition by a court martial board in July 2013.
The former press secretary to the Queen, Dickie Arbiter, has described today's claims of new information on Princess Diana's death as "another red herring".
It's August & time for yet another red herring into the death of Princess Diana - 16 years on and wasting more police time
A former Head of Royal Protection, Dai Davies, has said he is "mystified" by today's announcement of new information relating to the deaths of Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed.
He told ITV News that the deaths were "an accident by any definition, and three separate inquiries ... have come to the same independent conclusion."
"I am absolutely convinced this was an accident so I'm mystified, after 13 years, how any new information can possibly allege anything other than [that] this was a tragic accident."