2013 is expected to be the worst year for measles in the UK for the past two decades. Read more about the illness and how it is treated.
If the Government's top adviser on immunisation thinks the risk of an emergency in England is a possibility, I believe him.
Chelsea's Eden Hazard was sent off after he kicked a ball boy who had refused to return the ball near the end of a League Cup semi final.
The FA has announced that an independent commission has decided Chelsea's Eden Hazard will only serve a three match ban following the incident when he appeared to kick a ballboy at a match at Swansea.
The FA had alleged that his actions constituted violent conduct and wanted the ban extended. However, Hazard denied the charge and the commission agreed that the penalty was fair.
The FA will also remind clubs to make sure ballboys act responsibly - the Hazard incident occurred after the ballboy prevented the Chelsea player from retrieving the ball.
Leeds United manager Neil Warnock responds to a story in the Sun, in which former Sheffield United defender Matt Lowton says Warnock taught him to use "a little gamesmanship" when he was a ballboy at Bramall Lane.
Ahead of the Football Association's decision to charge midfielder Edin Hazard, Chelsea's Football Club interim manager spoke about how the player reacted in training.
When pressed on the ball boy incident, Rafa Benitez said: "For us we lost a player the other day and we couldn't score. We had ten players with one injured on the pitch."
Benitez refused to be drawn further on what happened, but a club spokesman said: "The club on the evening recognised the seriousness of the incident, the player recognised that he was wrong to react in that way. The appropriate apologies were made. The club made every effort to make those happen.
"Edin recognised it quickly and those apologies were made and they were accepted. He made those apologies privately in the dressing room. He made a public apology and Rafa dealt with it in the press conference."
Rafa Benitez went on to answer questions on how Hazard has been responding in training and whether the incident had affected the player mentally.
South Wales Police says it's no longer involved in the incident on Wednesday night where Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard appeared to kick a ball boy at Swansea City. The ball boy, 17-year-old Charlie Morgan, has said he spoke to Hazard afterwards and was not pressing charges.
Officers have confirmed that he did not want to make a formal complaint. They say they have received a number of calls from members of the public after the incident at the Liberty Stadium.
South Wales Police have confirmed that they will take no further action into the ball boy incident involving Chelsea's Eden Hazard.
They had previously said that they were 'following up' calls over the incident.
– South Wales Police statement
South Wales Police received a number of calls from members of the public following an incident involving a ball boy at the Capital One Cup semi-final between Swansea City and Chelsea at The Liberty Stadium in Swansea on Wednesday 23rd January.
From the outset our primary concern was for the victim who was spoken to by a police officer in the presence of his father and he does not wish to make any formal complaint.
We can confirm there is no longer any police involvement in this matter.
The FA have charged Chelsea’s Eden Hazard following his side’s League Cup semi-final at Swansea City on 23 January 2013.
It is alleged that Hazard’s behaviour in relation to a Swansea City ball boy, for which the player was dismissed in the 78th minute, constituted violent conduct whereby the standard punishment that would otherwise apply was clearly insufficient.
– The FA statement
The player has until 6pm on Tuesday 29 January 2013 to respond to the charge.
The FA will remind all clubs of their responsibilities in ensuring ball boys and other personnel around the pitch act in an appropriate manner at all times and will liaise with competitions accordingly.
Eden Hazard charged by The FA - http://t.co/3kPkm6AA
Chelsea manager Rafa Benitez has refused to comment on the incident involving Eden Hazard and the Swansea ball boy.