The Ministry of Defence has released video showing a World War Two bomb being detonated.
Sorry, this content isn't available on your device.
The bomb was discovered in Wembley on Thursday, prompting authorities to evacuate the local area.
A Second World War bomb has been removed from a site in north London and blown up.
The studio where Britain's Got Talent is filmed was evacuated following the discovery, along with around 300 homes, as the Army worked on the device near Wembley Stadium. It was taken outside the capital for the detonation.
The 50kg bomb, dropped during Nazi air raids in the early 1940s, was unearthed by builders working near the stadium yesterday afternoon.
The Army warned of a "genuine risk to life" as homes and businesses, including Fountain Studios, were evacuated.
The unexploded wartime bomb found in Wembley is the second found in the capital in three months.
In March, one was was found in Bermondsey.
But given the number of bombs that fell on London during the height of the Blitz, is it that surprising?
The Bombsight project has an interactive map which attempts to mark the locations of as many as possible of the bombs dropped from 1940 to 1941.
Wembley Stadium has said matches scheduled to take place at the stadium this weekend will go ahead - despite the presence of an unexploded bomb nearby.
In League Two, Wycombe Wanderers are due to take on Southend in the play-off for a place in League One on Saturday.
Swindon will face Preston in the League One play-off final on Sunday.
Homes have been evacuated as the Army works to defuse an unexploded World War II bomb discovered near Wembley Stadium.Read the full story ›
A fourth person has been arrested by police investigating the murder of Syrian-born preacher Abdulhadi Arwani in Wembley earlier this month.
On Friday, 17th April, detectives arrested a 36-year-old man on suspicion of conspiracy to murder, he was bailed today until a date in early May.
A 61-year-old man arrested on Tuesday on suspicion of conspiracy to murder, who was then further arrested on Wednesday on suspicion of the commission, preparation and instigation of terrorist acts, remains in custody.
A 53-year-old woman who was also arrested on Wednesday on suspicion of the commission, preparation and instigation of acts of terrorism is also still in custody.
A 36-year-old man appeared at the Old Bailey on Thursday, 16th April charged with Mr Arwani's murder. He was remanded in custody to re-appear at the court on Tuesday, 28th April.
The Met's Counter Terrorism Command is continuing to investigate.
Rehan Sheikh was settling down for the evening with his wife and four children when he suddenly heard a 'huge bang'.Read the full story ›
Abdul-Hadi Arwani, a critic of the Assad regime, was discovered in a parked car in Wembley, north London, on Tuesday morning.Read the full story ›
Raheem Sterling's sister Kimberley told us her mum was jumping on the sofa, thinking her son had scored in the first few minutes of England's match against Italy on Saturday.
Paul Lawrence, Raheem's football coach at Copland Community School in Wembley, says Raheem knew he had to do his school work so he didn't miss out on football practice.