28-year-old Richard Scott proposed to his girlfriend Veri Croce on the hill at the All England Club.
And it's fair to say a lot of fans are less than impressed.
The world number 71 is glad, very glad, to be getting out of the All England Club.
- Install protected cycle lanes in a newly created Bradley Wiggins Way (Kilburn ward, Brent)
- Remove through motor traffic from the cycling corridor on Tavistock Place (Bloomsbury ward, Camden)
- Redesign Wimbledon's town centre to be walking and cycling-friendly (Hillside ward, Merton)
- Reduce motor traffic speed to 20mph in Carlton Hill and surrounding streets (Abbey Road ward, Westminster)
- Create safe cycle routes for children linking six schools in Tufnell Park (Junction ward, Islington)
- Make a cycle route through Russell Park as alternative to busy Woolwich Road (Barnehurst ward, Bexley)
INFO: 18:20 London Bridge to Wimbledon service has been cancelled due to a train incident
To celebrate Andy Murray's win at Wimbledon, Royal Mail are releasing four commemorative stamps on August 8th.
A man has been bailed after claims emerged a woman was raped in the overnight queue for the Wimbledon final on Sunday, police said today.
A spokesman said:
Police are investigating an allegation of serious sexual assault in Wimbledon Park, off Church Road, in the early hours of Sunday July 7.
A 30-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the incident and has been taken into custody at a south London police station.
He was bailed bailed until early September pending further enquiries.
Inquiries are ongoing to establish the circumstances of the incident.
Police are investigating claims a woman was raped in the overnight queue for the Wimbledon final on Sunday.
Dozens of tents were set up in Wimbledon Park as hundreds of tennis fans waited to buy tickets to see Andy Murray on Centre Court.
Scotland Yard said a 30-year-old man was arrested and bailed over the alleged attack.
Andy Murray says he should not be guaranteed a knighthood for his historic Wimbledon win.
He told ITV News Sports Editor Steve Scott such recognition should take "a lot more work", but when asked, he admitted he would not turn one down:
David Cameron, Labour leader Ed Miliband, Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg and the Scottish National Party's Westminster leader Angus Robertson listened to Murray who sipped from a glass of water as he chatted with the political leaders.
After arriving at Number 10, Andy Murray was taken into the Downing Street garden where he described what it felt like to be a Wimbledon champion.
Who could be the next British Wimbledon champion? Read about the hopefuls here.
Staff lined the corridors of Downing Street to greet Andy Murray as he arrived for a special reception to mark his historic Wimbledon win.