Labour's Mayoral Candidate, Ken Livingstone, took his campaign to Uxbridge today, where he launched his transport manifesto.
It includes pledges to:
• Cut fares by 7% which he says will save Londoners on average £1,000 over four years
• Bring suburban rail services into London Overground
• Protect the Freedom Pass from age 60
• Deliver better bus services in the suburbs
• Cut down on delays on the tube
• Introduce a smart parking system to make car parking easier
• Freeze the Congestion Charge for 4 years
• Focus on safer cycling with new green routes in outer London
• Build the case for new transport links including Crossrail 2 and extensions to the Docklands Light Railway and Croydon Tram route.
More top news
The property developer painted the mews house in March last year after she was denied permission for a basement below the property.
Profits at the estate agent plummeted 42% in the first half of the year.
Ionut Gheorghe, 27, was detained in Los Molinos near Madrid on Friday by Spanish police under a European Arrest Warrant.