A 'malfunctioning burner' has been blamed for the Olympic flame being extinguished during the third day of the Olympic torch relay.
It was attached to the side of para-badminton star David Follett's wheelchair in Great Torrington, Devon, when the flame blew out shortly before 10am.
A spokeswoman for LOCOG said: "It is not uncommon for a flame to go out and this can happen for a number of reasons, for example, in extreme winds."
A replacement torch was brought out from the convoy of vehicles and was lit from the mother flame.
"We keep the mother flame in specially designed miners' lanterns so, if the flame does go out for some reason on the relay, we relight it from the source of the flame," the spokeswoman added.
G4S should be the first outfit on a Government blacklist of high-risk firms that have failed to deliver, MPs have said.
Transport for London has created a new version of the tube map, to celebrate the success of Team GB at the London Olympics.
Olympic hero Mo Farah has shown off the newborn twins who inspired him to double gold-winning victory - and finally revealed their names.