The fire is now out at the factory in Greenwich which burst into flames in the early hours of the morning.
The area still smells strongly of the swimming pool chemicals which were stored here.
The fire brigade say those chemicals pose little health risk to anyone and are no worse than a strong bleach.
More top news
A man from London who was the subject of cruel online taunts has had the last laugh when a group of celebrities threw a party for him in LA.
Taffazul Hoque is 38 but suffers from autism and epilepsy. He is in danger of having a seizure and is sought urgently by his family.
Rachel Key told ITV London she was really nervous about presenting the trophy, but as a lifelong fan, supremely honoured.