- Over 30 night bus routes will operate fully and others are likely to run some services
- Passengers are advised to check before travelling at www.tfl.gov.uk/buses
- Where services are disrupted TfL urges passengers to use other transport options, or to walk or cycle where possible. The average bus journey is around 2.2 miles so many of these journeys could be made in this way.
- TfL is operating a full service across the Tube network, with extra staff on hand to assist passengers.
- Full services are also operating on the Docklands Light Railway, London Tramlink and London Overground networks with additional staff deployed to assist passengers.
In addition, Marshalled taxi ranks will operate at a number of key rail hubs including Victoria, St Pancras, Waterloo, Liverpool Street and London Bridge.
A full service will also be operated by London River Services.
More top news
The men were detained as part of an investigation by MI5 and the Metropolitan Police's Counter Terrorism Command.
Frankie Grande was due to perform at Bush Hall in London on Saturday.
Tom Bosworth can walk faster than most of us can run.