- Over 30 night bus routes will operate fully and others are likely to run some services
- Passengers are advised to check before travelling at www.tfl.gov.uk/buses
- Where services are disrupted TfL urges passengers to use other transport options, or to walk or cycle where possible. The average bus journey is around 2.2 miles so many of these journeys could be made in this way.
- TfL is operating a full service across the Tube network, with extra staff on hand to assist passengers.
- Full services are also operating on the Docklands Light Railway, London Tramlink and London Overground networks with additional staff deployed to assist passengers.
In addition, Marshalled taxi ranks will operate at a number of key rail hubs including Victoria, St Pancras, Waterloo, Liverpool Street and London Bridge.
A full service will also be operated by London River Services.
More top news
A man in his 70s is in critical condition after a pub fight in Swiss Cottage ended with two men being taken to hospital.
Eight fire engines and 60 firefighters are working to try and put out a large fire at a cafe in Fulham. One person has been injured.
A coffee shop in Fitzrovia is allowing customers to buy discounted hot drinks and pass them on to a homeless person