One of seven people arrested in a Metropolitan Police counter-terrorism operation has been released without charge.
The 30-year-old woman had been arrested in west London on Thursday.
Six other people are still being held in custody.
Police say the operation is not linked to the Olympics or Paralympics.
More top news
The Professional Footballers Association says 302 players sought support in the first seven months of 2017.
Scotland Yard said it was investigating eight cases of fraud involving people allegedly claiming payments in the wake of the disaster.
The robbery is being connected to a spate of thefts in south east London.