The flames were higher than my head. I then thought it was better to use the garden hose.
I saw my daughter Nur, who was 16. I thought she must have jumped from her bedroom window.
I saw blood on the side of her head.
I pulled her two or three metres to the side of the garden in case any one else jumped from the window.
I didn't care about the fire, I just wanted to get the children out.
I was shouting for my wife but she didn't answer.
I remember hearing an explosion or a loud bang.
I was in a blind panic. I went upstairs to try to find my family but I couldn't.
I think I repeated the process of running up and down and out of the house about four or five times.
I saw the fire brigade bringing out my son Mustafa, who was five years old.
I saw them pushing down on his chest trying to save him.
I told them the others were upstairs, and where were their ladders?
I kept asking about Mustafa, and after about 10 minutes or so they said Mustafa was dead.
Mr Kua said the garden hose was "useless" and he decided to try to go back upstairs to rescue his family, but had to feel around with his hands because he could no longer see.
He said that when the emergency services arrived he was in such a panic he refused medical treatment.
More top news
Mayor of Newham Sir Robin Wales criticised the International Olympic Committee on the fourth anniversary of the opening ceremony.
If you're missing the euphoria of London 2012 here's your chance to own a real piece of Olympic history.
Her owners were convinced she was gone for good and were shocked when a Parisian cat rescue centre got in touch.