An inquest is due to begin into the death of a woman and her five children in Neasden in September last year. It's thought a faulty fridge freezer was to blame for starting the fire in which Muna Elmufatish, her three daughters and two sons were killed.
Post-mortem examinations found that the six victims died from inhalation of fumes.
The children's father, Bassam Kua and their 16-year-old sister, Nur, escaped the fire at the property in Sonia Gardens, Neasden, but were treated in hospital.
More top news
£13 million pounds is being invested to help stop vulnerable young people being exploited by gangs who use them to sell drugs.
A drunk man who narrowly escaped death when he lay down between train tracks in Harlow has been given a 12-month community order.
A man from north London has been charged with the manslaughter of Louella Eve Fletcher-Michie, who died at the Bestival music festival.