An inquest is due to begin into the death of a woman and her five children in Neasden in September last year. It's thought a faulty fridge freezer was to blame for starting the fire in which Muna Elmufatish, her three daughters and two sons were killed.
Post-mortem examinations found that the six victims died from inhalation of fumes.
The children's father, Bassam Kua and their 16-year-old sister, Nur, escaped the fire at the property in Sonia Gardens, Neasden, but were treated in hospital.
More top news
Aydin Onac has been suspended from his role at St Olave's Grammar School in Orpington.
Leaders of the Aslef union are recommending that their members accept the deal.
All inspirational people who have shown courage and kindness in the most difficult of circumstances.