Police are investigating the death of a toddler who was reportedly found dead inside her cot after becoming tangled in a blind cord.
The infant, aged two, was found at a luxury home in west London's Notting Hill on Monday. She was pronounced dead by paramedics less than an hour later.
Scotland Yard said they were treating the death as non-suspicious and that a post-mortem examination was due to take place to establish how the little girl died.
More top news
The film had formed part of a commemoration to the Choucair family, three generations of whom died in the fire.
John Nolan, who was found with cigarettes and two lighters, suffered burns on 65% of his body after being alight for around six minutes.
Known as Pily she died in January, seven months after the disaster, having suffered a stroke.