Hundreds of clubbers have been evacuated from a Basildon nightclub after a fire broke out.
Around 30 firefighters were called to Liquid and Envy at Festival Leisure Park, in the early hours of this morning, after a fire broke out in the ceiling of a first floor stage area.
A man suffered burns to his lower arms and was treated at the scene and a woman suffered the affects of smoke inhilation.
More top news
Man who has barricaded himself in house for three days may have a stash of petrol and other explosives, police say.
Transport secretary Chris Grayling said MPs will decide this week about where to allow airport expansion in south east England
The Met Police has thanked residents in Northolt for their patience but has warned the armed stand-off could take time to resolve.