– A spokesperson for South West Trains/Network Rail Alliance
Due to a person being hit by a train at North Sheen, services from London Waterloo to Reading, Windsor and Eton via Richmond and on the Kingston loop are being delayed.
We would like to apologise to our customers for the disruption to their services this evening. We are working hard to recover from the incident, although we do expect services to be disrupted throughout the evening peak.
Because of this, the following changes will apply until approximately 6pm:
- No trains are currently able to call at stations between Mortlake and Whitton
- London Waterloo - Reading services will be diverted via Hounslow and will not call at stations between Barnes and Twickenham
- London Waterloo - Windsor & Eton Riverside services will be diverted via Hounslow and will not call at stations between Barnes and Twickenham
- Journeys may be delayed by up to 40 minutes
- Passengers may use London Overground, London Underground and London Bus services via any reasonable route.