Three fire engines & 15 firefighters are attending an incident on High Holborn near Museum Street in WC1. More info when we get it.
We believe the incident on High #Holborn was caused by a workman cutting through an electrical cable. One man has sustained burns.
More top news
They took a week-and-a-half to put up and cost £30,000.
The shop has been criticised by passers-by and in online forums for selling Union flag socks, chair and telephones.
Motorists have criticised Kingston Council after a new traffic restriction made over £500,000 in just one week.