A man in his 30s has been taken to hospital with burns after he's believed to have cut through a power cable, which caused an explosion near Shaftsbury Avenue.
It happen just before 12:45 this afternoon. More to follow.
More top news
Whirlpool is still forcing delays on customers with potentially dangerous tumble dryers, according to a consumer group.
They were buried at a Victorian cemetery between 1876 and 1924, but despite having proper funerals they did not receive headstones.
The water is two metres deep in the basements of properties on Charlton Place in Angel, Islington.