Top 10 regions for most repossessions - ranked against the rate of claims per 1000 homes.
- Barking and Dagenham, London - 8.44
- Knowsley, North West - 7.20
- Thurrock, East of England - 6.51
- Lewisham, London - 6.46
- Rossendale, North West - 6.46
- Rochdale, North West - 6.41
- Blackburn with Darwen, North West - 6.16
- Burnley, North West - 6.11
- Newham, London - 6.07
- Luton, East of England - 6.00
For the complete list, click here
More top news
British astronaut Tim Peake takes part in a test to see how a Mars rover handles when it's controlled from further away.
Jack Susianta, a 17-year-old student, died on July 29 2015 after jumping into the River Lee in east London.
Health inspectors found listeria, salmonella, ecoli and even potentially deadly listeria.