Top 10 regions for most repossessions - ranked against the rate of claims per 1000 homes.
- Barking and Dagenham, London - 8.44
- Knowsley, North West - 7.20
- Thurrock, East of England - 6.51
- Lewisham, London - 6.46
- Rossendale, North West - 6.46
- Rochdale, North West - 6.41
- Blackburn with Darwen, North West - 6.16
- Burnley, North West - 6.11
- Newham, London - 6.07
- Luton, East of England - 6.00
For the complete list, click here
More top news
Tributes have been left in Caledonian Road in Islington where 15-year-old Alan Cartwright died after he was stabbed.
A boy has died after he and his friends were attacked while cycling in north London.
Three police officers have been praised for their actions in helping a four-year-old boy who had become stuck on a roof in Newham.