Top 10 regions for most repossessions - ranked against the rate of claims per 1000 homes.
- Barking and Dagenham, London - 8.44
- Knowsley, North West - 7.20
- Thurrock, East of England - 6.51
- Lewisham, London - 6.46
- Rossendale, North West - 6.46
- Rochdale, North West - 6.41
- Blackburn with Darwen, North West - 6.16
- Burnley, North West - 6.11
- Newham, London - 6.07
- Luton, East of England - 6.00
For the complete list, click here
More top news
An online petition calling to declare London independent of the UK and to join the EU has attracted more than 100,000 signatures in a day.
This year's Pride in London event will include a minute's silence to commemorate the victims of the Orlando shooting.
The London property market is expected to be the hardest hit as buyers sit it out to see how the economy will be affected.