Top 10 regions for most repossessions - ranked against the rate of claims per 1000 homes.
- Barking and Dagenham, London - 8.44
- Knowsley, North West - 7.20
- Thurrock, East of England - 6.51
- Lewisham, London - 6.46
- Rossendale, North West - 6.46
- Rochdale, North West - 6.41
- Blackburn with Darwen, North West - 6.16
- Burnley, North West - 6.11
- Newham, London - 6.07
- Luton, East of England - 6.00
For the complete list, click here
More top news
When you're trying to concentrate even the slightest sound can be a distraction.
The court heard how Roland McKoy killed his 22-month-old daughter Jahzara out of 'spite and resentment'.
Richard Deakin, the chief executive of NATS, was being grilled by MPs from the House of Commons Transport Committee.