Top 10 regions for most repossessions - ranked against the rate of claims per 1000 homes.
- Barking and Dagenham, London - 8.44
- Knowsley, North West - 7.20
- Thurrock, East of England - 6.51
- Lewisham, London - 6.46
- Rossendale, North West - 6.46
- Rochdale, North West - 6.41
- Blackburn with Darwen, North West - 6.16
- Burnley, North West - 6.11
- Newham, London - 6.07
- Luton, East of England - 6.00
For the complete list, click here
More top news
Redbridge, Richmond and Newham top the list. Find out how your borough scores.
The mayor said a post-Brexit visa system was needed to maintain the supply of skilled migrant workers for London's economy.
Peter Barnett made hundreds of trips from his home in Oxfordshire to Marylebone station without paying the full fare.