Top 10 regions for most repossessions - ranked against the rate of claims per 1000 homes.
- Barking and Dagenham, London - 8.44
- Knowsley, North West - 7.20
- Thurrock, East of England - 6.51
- Lewisham, London - 6.46
- Rossendale, North West - 6.46
- Rochdale, North West - 6.41
- Blackburn with Darwen, North West - 6.16
- Burnley, North West - 6.11
- Newham, London - 6.07
- Luton, East of England - 6.00
For the complete list, click here
More top news
Jeffrey Okafor is accused of murdering 19-year-old Carl Beatson-Asiedu outside a nightclub in south London in 2009. His trial began today.
54-year-old Paul Monk was caught as workmen were laying a marble patio around the swimming pool at his luxury villa in Alicante.
Janet Faal was left badly injured after leaving the house for only the third time in ten years.