A study has revealed that Egerton Crescent in South West London is the most expensive street in England and Wales.
The street, situated between prime locations such as Victoria and Harrods, has homes typically costing around £8.1m.
The street is one of six located in the London borough of Kensington and Chelsea, which are all in the top 10 list of the priciest places. The list has been compiled by Lloyds TSB.
Here are the 10 most expensive streets, with their postcode and average house price:
- Egerton Crescent, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW3, £8.1 million
- Parkside, Merton, London, SW19, £5.2 million
- Campden Hill Square, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W8, £4.9 million
- Blenheim Crescent, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W11, £4.7 million
- Lansdowne Road, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W11, £4.7 million
- Home ParkRoad, Merton, London, SW19, £4.7 million
- Drayton Gardens, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW10, £4.4 million
- Eaton Square, Westminster, London, SW1, £4.4 million
- Lancaster Gate, Westminster, London, W2, £4.4 million
- Duchess of Bedford's Walk, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W8, £4.2 million
More top news
Police were called to Kilburn High Road at 5.20pm after reports of a shooting.
In just 24 hours the offer was retweeted more than a thousand times on Twitter.
What a year it's been full of ups and down, turmoil and change and it seems events here in London have got the entire nation talking.