A study has revealed that Egerton Crescent in South West London is the most expensive street in England and Wales.
The street, situated between prime locations such as Victoria and Harrods, has homes typically costing around £8.1m.
The street is one of six located in the London borough of Kensington and Chelsea, which are all in the top 10 list of the priciest places. The list has been compiled by Lloyds TSB.
Here are the 10 most expensive streets, with their postcode and average house price:
- Egerton Crescent, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW3, £8.1 million
- Parkside, Merton, London, SW19, £5.2 million
- Campden Hill Square, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W8, £4.9 million
- Blenheim Crescent, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W11, £4.7 million
- Lansdowne Road, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W11, £4.7 million
- Home ParkRoad, Merton, London, SW19, £4.7 million
- Drayton Gardens, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW10, £4.4 million
- Eaton Square, Westminster, London, SW1, £4.4 million
- Lancaster Gate, Westminster, London, W2, £4.4 million
- Duchess of Bedford's Walk, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W8, £4.2 million
More top news
Newly crowned double Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton had a phenomenal season. Here is a look at his career and season in numbers.
Four men have been jailed for their part in the murder of a legal administrator, who was stabbed outside a pub on Borough High Street.
An American man has been sentenced to life in prison after travelling to the UK in a bid to murder a woman he met through online gaming.