A study has revealed that Egerton Crescent in South West London is the most expensive street in England and Wales.
The street, situated between prime locations such as Victoria and Harrods, has homes typically costing around £8.1m.
The street is one of six located in the London borough of Kensington and Chelsea, which are all in the top 10 list of the priciest places. The list has been compiled by Lloyds TSB.
Here are the 10 most expensive streets, with their postcode and average house price:
- Egerton Crescent, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW3, £8.1 million
- Parkside, Merton, London, SW19, £5.2 million
- Campden Hill Square, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W8, £4.9 million
- Blenheim Crescent, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W11, £4.7 million
- Lansdowne Road, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W11, £4.7 million
- Home ParkRoad, Merton, London, SW19, £4.7 million
- Drayton Gardens, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW10, £4.4 million
- Eaton Square, Westminster, London, SW1, £4.4 million
- Lancaster Gate, Westminster, London, W2, £4.4 million
- Duchess of Bedford's Walk, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W8, £4.2 million
More top news
Vlogging from her home in London she has become a YouTube sensation, so successful she has just published her first book.
Health union workers were due to walk out on Thursday in a dispute over pay.
Rail services through Farringdon are being delayed again tonight as engineers carrying out safety checks.