The Health Protection Agency (HPA) has been notified of an outbreak of food poisoning linked to an establishment in Havering. One person has died after being admitted to hospital.
Around 30 people have reported symptoms of gastrointestinal illness after eating at the venue on Christmas Day.
Laboratory testing has confirmed the presence of Clostridium perfringens bacteria in a number of samples submitted by those experiencing symptoms, including the patient who died.
More top news
Several areas of London will be illuminated over the next few days as a series of light installations take over the capital.
The Muslim convert is accused of encouraging acts of terrorism after posting a video on social media in September 2016, police said.
Sadiq Khan was today accused of failing to give assurances to young black Londoners about the controversial police tactic 'stop and search'.