Four young children have been treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after their grandmother brought a barbecue indoors to dry her washing.
The woman, who hasn't been named, lit the device which she set up in the family kitchen in East Ham before leaving the house.
Two adults were also treated in hospital.
Liz Wickham reports.
More top news
On a visit to the Olympic Park, Brazilian footballing legend Pele took the time to talk about the Olympics and England's Euro 2016 demise.
Singer Rita Ora has been hospitalised after reportedly suffering from exhaustion just hours after the man who burgled her home was jailed.
The Hollywood star took residents in Merton by surprise when he touched down in a helicopter near Poplar Road.