An inquest into a fatal fire in Camberwell is expected to hear from the woman who made the emergency call.
Jade Spence dialled 999 when her television caught fire in July 2009. Six people died when the blaze spread to flats above.
More top news
Resham Khan suffered 'life changing' injuries when she had acid thrown at her through the window of her car.
Around 20 households are still in the blocks this morning and are now being told they 'must leave' over fire safety fears
The London grime star called for the Government to be 'held accountable' over the disaster