As the Royal Marsden Hospital begins an appeal to raise £100 million, we look back at the opening of its children's cancer unit in Sutton in September 2011.
More top news
The film had formed part of a commemoration to the Choucair family, three generations of whom died in the fire.
John Nolan, who was found with cigarettes and two lighters, suffered burns on 65% of his body after being alight for around six minutes.
Known as Pily she died in January, seven months after the disaster, having suffered a stroke.