Homeserve have agreed to pay for the full repairs to house belonging to two grandparents after their 13-year old grandson got in touch with ITV London. Below is part of his original message to us.
Dear London tonight
I hope you can help. My grandparents are being forced to live in a damp house because a company called homeserve won't fix the disaster they caused to their kitchen.
My grandad has heart trouble and is now not well and my nan has been left trying to look after him as well as travelling to London to see my aunt. She has cancer and has been really ill and for several weeks been on a respirator.
My nan is really worried about getting the kitchen sorted now as Homeserve said it was their fault and would put it right but now are not putting it right and trying to get out of it, which I think isn't very nice from a big company to treat them like this.
More top news
A firework was thrown at a London bus sending frightened passengers running with fear.
Abdul Samad, 28, was stabbed outside his family home in Little Venice last night and died an hour later in hospital.
Several holy sisters have set up a restaurant in Shoreditch - under the name "Nundos".