Passenger Focus has published satisfaction levels among travellers on different services.
So how does your train company fare?
Here is a list of the overall satisfaction rates for the main London operators. You can see the full report - with all of the UK's train companies - on the Passenger Focus website.
- Heathrow Connect - 94% (up 2%)
- Heathrow Express - 93% (unchanged)
- London Overground - 93% (unchanged)
- c2c - 93% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 85% (up 2%)
- Southeastern - 84% (up 2%)
- First Great Western - 83% (unchanged)
- Greater Anglia - 83% (up 6%)
- Southern - 82% (down 1%)
- First Capital Connect - 81% (up 1%)
More top news
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says the team's success so far this season won't make them complacent as they face Sunderland this evening.
Arsene Wenger believes midfielder Jack Wilshere can return from injury stronger than before.
A mother and father have been convicted of child neglect after their one-year-old daughter died with 70 separate injuries, police said.