Passenger Focus has published satisfaction levels among travellers on different services.
So how does your train company fare?
Here is a list of the overall satisfaction rates for the main London operators. You can see the full report - with all of the UK's train companies - on the Passenger Focus website.
- Heathrow Connect - 94% (up 2%)
- Heathrow Express - 93% (unchanged)
- London Overground - 93% (unchanged)
- c2c - 93% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 85% (up 2%)
- Southeastern - 84% (up 2%)
- First Great Western - 83% (unchanged)
- Greater Anglia - 83% (up 6%)
- Southern - 82% (down 1%)
- First Capital Connect - 81% (up 1%)
More top news
"Three were standing together almost shoulder-to-shoulder in like a little wolf pack and they're staring at me...", said PC Wayne Marques.
Her nails had curled around three times before embedding in her pads.
The death toll from the Grenfell Tower fire is currently believed to be around 80 people, the vast majority of whom were from just 23 flats.