Passenger Focus has published satisfaction levels among travellers on different services.
So how does your train company fare?
Here is a list of the overall satisfaction rates for the main London operators. You can see the full report - with all of the UK's train companies - on the Passenger Focus website.
- Heathrow Connect - 94% (up 2%)
- Heathrow Express - 93% (unchanged)
- London Overground - 93% (unchanged)
- c2c - 93% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 85% (up 2%)
- Southeastern - 84% (up 2%)
- First Great Western - 83% (unchanged)
- Greater Anglia - 83% (up 6%)
- Southern - 82% (down 1%)
- First Capital Connect - 81% (up 1%)
More top news
One of the teenagers was left so badly burnt doctors say he may lose his eyesight.
Jame Murray's challenge is to deliver Mr Khan's manifesto pledge to build more than 50,000 new homes a year - half of them affordable.
Ryan Lee was removed from the finishers' list because he was not picked up by the 5k checkpoint.