Passenger Focus has published satisfaction levels among travellers on different services.
So how does your train company fare?
Here is a list of the overall satisfaction rates for the main London operators. You can see the full report - with all of the UK's train companies - on the Passenger Focus website.
- Heathrow Connect - 94% (up 2%)
- Heathrow Express - 93% (unchanged)
- London Overground - 93% (unchanged)
- c2c - 93% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 85% (up 2%)
- Southeastern - 84% (up 2%)
- First Great Western - 83% (unchanged)
- Greater Anglia - 83% (up 6%)
- Southern - 82% (down 1%)
- First Capital Connect - 81% (up 1%)
More top news
A cyclist who ploughed into a mother-of-two has been cleared of manslaughter but convicted of "wanton and furious driving".
Women in Tower Hamlets can expect to live for 30 years in ill health, compared to just under 12 years for men in Enfield.
Travel website Lonely Planet has included Tooting, south London, in its list of the globe's must-visit locations.