Passenger Focus has published satisfaction levels among travellers on different services.
So how does your train company fare?
Here is a list of the overall satisfaction rates for the main London operators. You can see the full report - with all of the UK's train companies - on the Passenger Focus website.
- Heathrow Connect - 94% (up 2%)
- Heathrow Express - 93% (unchanged)
- London Overground - 93% (unchanged)
- c2c - 93% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 85% (up 2%)
- Southeastern - 84% (up 2%)
- First Great Western - 83% (unchanged)
- Greater Anglia - 83% (up 6%)
- Southern - 82% (down 1%)
- First Capital Connect - 81% (up 1%)
More top news
Deadly violence has returned to the streets of the capital as a man is stabbed to death in south London.
Two weeks of poignant tributes from family and friends remembering Grenfell Tower fire victims will be heard by the public inquiry.
Train bosses say it will ‘revolutionise’ travel across London and the South East, as a long-awaited timetable transformation is implemented.