Passenger Focus has published satisfaction levels among travellers on different services.
So how does your train company fare?
Here is a list of the overall satisfaction rates for the main London operators. You can see the full report - with all of the UK's train companies - on the Passenger Focus website.
- Heathrow Connect - 94% (up 2%)
- Heathrow Express - 93% (unchanged)
- London Overground - 93% (unchanged)
- c2c - 93% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 85% (up 2%)
- Southeastern - 84% (up 2%)
- First Great Western - 83% (unchanged)
- Greater Anglia - 83% (up 6%)
- Southern - 82% (down 1%)
- First Capital Connect - 81% (up 1%)
More top news
The twins cubs, which were born in June, have been named Bert and Ernie after characters from Sesame Street.
The two victims died from their injuries in hospital after the explosion in Hertfordshire.
Investigations are continuing into the cause of the crash in chigwell which killed both people on board.