Passenger Focus has published satisfaction levels among travellers on different services.
So how does your train company fare?
Here is a list of the overall satisfaction rates for the main London operators. You can see the full report - with all of the UK's train companies - on the Passenger Focus website.
- Heathrow Connect - 94% (up 2%)
- Heathrow Express - 93% (unchanged)
- London Overground - 93% (unchanged)
- c2c - 93% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 85% (up 2%)
- Southeastern - 84% (up 2%)
- First Great Western - 83% (unchanged)
- Greater Anglia - 83% (up 6%)
- Southern - 82% (down 1%)
- First Capital Connect - 81% (up 1%)
More top news
Cloud thickens for an overcast and mild night. Lows of 14C.
The mother of an ex-girlfriend of Arnis Zalkalns has told ITV News her daughter is "in shock" over his connection to the Alice Gross case.
Essex Police say that they can't comment on Martin Goldberg's death, but there were indications of an attempt to destroy evidence.