Passenger Focus has published satisfaction levels among travellers on different services.
So how does your train company fare?
Here is a list of the overall satisfaction rates for the main London operators. You can see the full report - with all of the UK's train companies - on the Passenger Focus website.
- Heathrow Connect - 94% (up 2%)
- Heathrow Express - 93% (unchanged)
- London Overground - 93% (unchanged)
- c2c - 93% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 85% (up 2%)
- Southeastern - 84% (up 2%)
- First Great Western - 83% (unchanged)
- Greater Anglia - 83% (up 6%)
- Southern - 82% (down 1%)
- First Capital Connect - 81% (up 1%)
More top news
Scotland Yard said the male youths will appear in custody at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Saturday.
The family of Oliver Dearlove urged people to "think again" before using their fists, as the man who killed him began a six-year jail term.
London Fire Brigade took Southwark Council to court on four charges in relation to safety breaches at Lakanal House in Camberwell.