Passenger Focus has published satisfaction levels among travellers on different services.
So how does your train company fare?
Here is a list of the overall satisfaction rates for the main London operators. You can see the full report - with all of the UK's train companies - on the Passenger Focus website.
- Heathrow Connect - 94% (up 2%)
- Heathrow Express - 93% (unchanged)
- London Overground - 93% (unchanged)
- c2c - 93% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 85% (up 2%)
- Southeastern - 84% (up 2%)
- First Great Western - 83% (unchanged)
- Greater Anglia - 83% (up 6%)
- Southern - 82% (down 1%)
- First Capital Connect - 81% (up 1%)
More top news
One of the victims, a 52-year-old man, was hit so hard his heart stopped beating.
Twins Laviai and Lina Nielson were so inspired by volunteering at London 2012, that their ambition ever since has been to compete at Rio.
Candidate Sadiq Khan called for Ken Livingstone to be thrown out of the party after the former mayor claimed Hitler supported Zionism.