Passenger Focus has published satisfaction levels among travellers on different services.
So how does your train company fare?
Here is a list of the overall satisfaction rates for the main London operators. You can see the full report - with all of the UK's train companies - on the Passenger Focus website.
- Heathrow Connect - 94% (up 2%)
- Heathrow Express - 93% (unchanged)
- London Overground - 93% (unchanged)
- c2c - 93% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 85% (up 2%)
- Southeastern - 84% (up 2%)
- First Great Western - 83% (unchanged)
- Greater Anglia - 83% (up 6%)
- Southern - 82% (down 1%)
- First Capital Connect - 81% (up 1%)
More top news
A rapist has been given three life sentences for a vicious attack on an 81-year-old woman minutes after he sat next to her on a bus.
When he was starting out Anthony Joshua accidentally broke his coach's wrist — and Sean Murphy still has the scars to prove it.
The verdict stemmed from ugly scenes which marred the Capital One third-round tie at Selhurst Park in September 2015.