Passenger Focus has published satisfaction levels among travellers on different services.
So how does your train company fare?
Here is a list of the overall satisfaction rates for the main London operators. You can see the full report - with all of the UK's train companies - on the Passenger Focus website.
- Heathrow Connect - 94% (up 2%)
- Heathrow Express - 93% (unchanged)
- London Overground - 93% (unchanged)
- c2c - 93% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 85% (up 2%)
- Southeastern - 84% (up 2%)
- First Great Western - 83% (unchanged)
- Greater Anglia - 83% (up 6%)
- Southern - 82% (down 1%)
- First Capital Connect - 81% (up 1%)
More top news
London arts and textiles teacher Andria Zafirakou beat 30,000 others from 170 countries to be crowned winner at the ceremony in Dubai.
Kent Police said they believe the driver had been asked to leave the club following an altercation.
Emergency services were called to South Street in Enfield this morning, but the victim was pronounced dead around 30 minutes later.