Passenger Focus has published satisfaction levels among travellers on different services.
So how does your train company fare?
Here is a list of the overall satisfaction rates for the main London operators. You can see the full report - with all of the UK's train companies - on the Passenger Focus website.
- Heathrow Connect - 94% (up 2%)
- Heathrow Express - 93% (unchanged)
- London Overground - 93% (unchanged)
- c2c - 93% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 85% (up 2%)
- Southeastern - 84% (up 2%)
- First Great Western - 83% (unchanged)
- Greater Anglia - 83% (up 6%)
- Southern - 82% (down 1%)
- First Capital Connect - 81% (up 1%)
More top news
Protestors angry about an immigration raid at Byron burger earlier this week reacted by launching hundreds of insects into the restaurant
The author of the beloved children's books series said it felt 'wonderful' to launch the stage play on the West End
Crew members of the IchorCoal paid tribute to two sailors who died during the 11-month circumnavigation of the globe.