South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
The painting, entitled 'Beautiful Beautiful George Michael Love Painting', was auctioned to help raise funds for HIV and Aids prevention.
The 38-year-old victim was standing on a busy Victoria Line train when another passenger approached him.
The boy, called Roman, told police call handler his mum "is dead" and "she's closing her eyes and not breathing".