South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
The OktoberFest beer festival, due to take place this weekend, has been cancelled at the last minute.
Drivers and rail passengers are being told to expect delays after a lorry became wedged underneath a bridge in Bromley.
Your pictures of foxes in surprising places around the city, and some surprising facts about foxes.