South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
More than 100 firefighters battled for five hours to bring a huge warehouse fire under control.
A 7-metre high sculpture has been installed in the shadow of the Gherkin building, as part of this year's Sculpture in the City exhibition.
Police are looking for a man who sexually assaulted a 12-year-old girl at a London train station yesterday while she was with her family.