South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
A 15-year-old school boy has been stabbed 'five or six times' on his first day back at school in north London after the summer holidays.
Today's showers should clear overnight - and tomorrow will be more settled, but temperatures still feeling cool.
The pair have been poring over old maps and records in their bid to convince the council the warehouse should not be converted into flats.