South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
The operation carried out by Westminster City Council led to the seizure of £8,000 worth of cigarettes.
Armed troops have been stationed around Parliament to free up armed police to patrol the streets in the wake of the Manchester bomb attack.
Chelsea had planned an open top bus tour to show off the Premier League trophy and hope to add the FA Cup in Saturday's final with Arsenal.