South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
Prince Harry's Invictus Games is hailed a success as it closes with star performances from the Kaiser Chiefs, Ellie Goulding and Diversity.
Levi Roots from Brixton is the UK's richest reality star and Leone Lewis also makes the Top 10, but how did other Londoners fare?
The mayor is expected to be joined by his wife when he asks local Conservatives to choose him as their candidate in the general election.