South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
Emergency services were called to South Street in Enfield this morning, but the victim was pronounced dead around 30 minutes later.
Scores of flights were cancelled and drivers were warned to take care as the "mini beast from the east" swept in.
A campaign to save one of London's oldest football clubs had their fight heard in Parliament after their MP secured an adjournment debate.