South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
Teenage twin brothers were found guilty today of murdering a 'quiet, humble' father who dared to intervene in a robbery in north London.
The women were reportedly both students at City and Islington College campus in Holloway Road.
A growing number of ice skating rinks are popping up around London. And in winter, chances are you're not far from one.