South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
As disruption continues throughout the evening here's what you need to know
Fallen trees, damaged power lines and emergency speed limits were today causing chaos for rail passengers.
They will be supported by artists including Zara Larsson, G-Eazy, Wiley, Sean Paul, WizKid and an exclusive set from Bryson Tiller.