South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
Before the final declaration on Friday, the Conservative candidate looked set to lose the City Hall race to Labour's Sadiq Khan.
The Tooting MP has been the frontrunner in the counting process ahead of Tory challenger Zac Goldsmith.
It's not just London where elections have been taking place today. There were council elections taking place across the home counties.