South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
Bins were set on fire and objects were thrown at officers as protesters demanded justice for the death of Edir Frederico Da Costa.
Resham Khan suffered 'life changing' injuries when she had acid thrown at her through the window of her car.
Around 20 households are still in the blocks this morning and are now being told they 'must leave' over fire safety fears