South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
The driver was attacked after a pedestrian - who had a child with him - walked out in front of the bus, forcing him to brake hard.
Historically Millwall fans have had the worst reputation. But now it seems Londoners have an almost equally bad impression of Chelsea.
The mayor claimed 'international despots and criminal rings' were using phoney companies to buy homes in the capital.