South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
Two members of the public were injured along with two police officers who were in the unmarked vehicle.
Scotland Yard recorded 1,235 Islamophobic attacks in the last 12 months, compared with 811 in 2015.
Officers say the child, aged two, was targeted in the Lewisham Shopping Centre.