South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
A statue honouring Crimean War nurse Mary Seacole will be unveiled at St Thomas' Hospital today following a 12 year campaign.
Some 26 schoolchildren who went missing in the Brecon Beacons during a Duke of Edinburgh exercise have all been found safe and well.
Charaf Elmoudden went to the singer's four-bedroom house in north-west London last year and made off with goods worth more than £200,000.