South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
Leonie Granger deliberately targeted Mehmet Hassan, who was robbed and kicked to death by two men she let into his flat.
Furious neighbours described the house as an 'eyesore'. The council says the stripes have got to go.
Employees took 8,353 domestic flights over two years and also spent £1.1 million on 2,907 international flights.