South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
There was success for home grown talent at the MOBOs this evening - as the awards returned to the capital for the first time in six years
A lone Occupy protester who climbed up the Winston Churchill statue in Parliament Square has been arrested - after a two day standoff
Medi Abalimba masqueraded as winger Gael Kakuta to live the lifestyle of a Premier League millionaire after his own career flopped.