South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
London mayor Sadiq Khan is "extremely worried" about knife crime as Met Police revealed there was an increase in stabbings in the capital.
Camden police have responded to reports of an unexploded World War Two bomb in Hampstead high Street.
AFC Wimbledon face Plymouth in the League Two play-off final at Wembley, with a place in League One at stake.