South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
Gary Johnson says he signed a "gagging order" as part of his settlement - but Chelsea have since waived the clause.
Rail passengers hit by long-running disruption on the Southern network are to be repaid the equivalent of a month's travel.
The studios were home to some of ITV's best loved programmes dating back to the 1960s.