South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
Two police officers helping to guard diplomats have been sacked for sharing pornographic images on their mobile phones.
A 32-year old man from Hampton has been jailed for five years historic sexual assaults in the late 1990s.
A teenager who was mistakenly released from prison after he was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder has been detained by police.