South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
Sajid Javid has used his first major speech since his appointment as Home Secretary to offer an olive branch to police officers.
Forecasters say areas in the south east of England could be double the usual temperature for this time of year.
Survivors and the bereaved attending the Grenfell Inquiry are "really struggling" as they sit through what feels like a multiple funeral.