South West Trains and Greater Anglia get the lowest satisfaction ratings from passengers for value for money.
But how do London's other train companies compare?
- London Overground - 57% (up 3%)
- First Great Western - 53% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Connect - 52% (down 6%)
- c2c - 46% (up 3%)
- Southern - 42% (unchanged)
- Heathrow Express - 40% (up 4%)
- First Capital Connect - 38% (unchanged)
- Southeastern - 38% (up 2%)
- South West Trains - 37% (down 1%)
- Greater Anglia - 37% (up 4%)
More top news
Nakay Kpaka, who starred in series Broadchurch and Grantchester, attacked two women while they slept at house parties.
The Senior Coroner who headed up the struggling West London Coroner's service has been suspended from his post.
Arsonists have been caught on CCTV camera firebombing a Chelsea mansion.